EXCEL Chimney is Certified to Withstand Chimney Fires
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world. The USA standard requires the chimney to withstand three 10-minute 2100°F chimney fires. The Canadian standard requires the chimney to withstand three 30-minute chimney fires, three times longer than the USA.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot. Creosote won’t condense in a hot flue.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market. This low thermal mass enables it to heat up quickly, reducing creosote formation. And EXCEL’s light weight helps make it the easiest chimney to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lenghts. This means there are no hot spots on the outside, or cool spots on the inside.
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 5”, 6”, 7” & 8” diameters.
Insulated Length (EL)→
Insulated Adjustable Length (ELA18)→
Anchor Plate (EAP)→
Anchor Plate Damper (EAPD; EAPD2)→
Flue Extension (EX)→
Locking Band (ELB)→
Roof Brace (ERB)→
Wall Channel (EWC)→
The Adjustable Stud Support (EAS)→
Chimney Top Damper (ETD)→
Universal Vinyl Siding Trim (EVT)→
Roof Brace Stiffener (ERBS)→
Hardware Kit (HK)→
Tees and elbows
Insulated Tee (ETI)→
Roof Support (ESR)→
Round & Square Supports (ERDS; ERDSI; ESS)→
Wall support - Wall Band and Extended Wall Support (EWS; EWSE)→
Support Extension (ERDSE; ESSE)→
Offset Support (EOS)→
Pitched Trim Rings (ERTA)→
Regular Rain Cap (ERC)→
Deluxe Cap (EDRC)→
Spark Screen (ERCS)→
Optional Wind and Rain Shield (ERCW)→
Rain Cap Base (ERCB)→
Revolving Rain Cap (ERRC)→
NEW Storm Collar (EVSC)→
Universal Storm Collar (ESC)→
REDESIGNED Roof Radiation Shield (ERRS)→
Flashing (EF; EFA; EFB; EFC; ESF; ESFA; ESFB; ESFC)→
Metal Roof Flashing (EMFA; EMFB; EMFC)→
Flexible Base Flashing (ELFA; ELFB; ELFC)→
Adjustable Peak Flashing (EFP)→
Vented Flashing (EVF, EVFA, EVFB, EVFC)→
Wall Radiation Shield (EWRS; EWRSI)→
Insulated Angled Wall Radiation Shield (EWRSI30; EWRSI45)→
Radiation Shield for Cathedral Ceiling (ERSC)→
Radiation Shield (ERS)→
Attic Radiation Shield (ERSA)→
Radiation Shield Tube (ERST)→
Flexible Radiation Shield Tube (ERSF)→
Stainless Trim for EWRS & EWRSI (EST)→
Attic Radiation Shield For Cathedral Ceiling (ERSCA)→
Try the Excel Chimney Configuration Tool
Need help choosing the right components to install your chimney?
If you’re installing a wood stove, our chimney configuration tool will walk you through finding all the right parts for your job.Learn more